Warrior Bride Pictures, based in the Southeast United States, was founded to create wholesome entertainment for the entire family.
Entertaining audiences with captivating cinematic experiences that leave them encouraged by the truth is our goal.
We are motivated by the idea of shifting culture to positively impact the every day lives of people all over the world through well told stories.
DANIELLE SMITH is a Producer/Screenwriter living in Chattanooga, Tennessee. In addition to producing television commercials for national brands and writing screen plays for feature films, she has also served as the Creative and Marketing Director for one of the largest churches in America, whose ministry reaches dozens of countries across the globe each week.
In 2012, she moved to Tennessee with her husband (tavnersmith.tv) and three daughters to start Venue Church which was quickly named by Outreach Magazine as one of the fastest growing churches in America. She inspires teams of creatives, as well as other leaders, to pursue greatness in their respective fields.
Desiring to make an even greater impact in people’s lives, Danielle partnered with Randall Owens in 2017 to form Warrior Bride Pictures in order to produce original web, television and film content that will make a positive impact on culture.
RANDALL OWENS is an Executive Producer/Director based in Greenville, South Carolina. As a creative professional his career has spanned over 25 years across Film, television, commercial production and advertising. His work as an Executive Producer and Director has won multiple awards including Emmys, Addys and Tellys.
In 2005, Randall founded Skyline Post as a post-production facility focused on editorial, animation and original music. Under his direction, Skyline Post continues as an industry leader in the Southeast with a client list that includes DIY Network, Home Depot, Verizon and Sears.
Recognizing a need for quality family entertainment, Randall partnered with Producer Danielle Smith in 2017 to form Warrior Bride Pictures in order to produce original content for Web, Television and Film.
Saved at Sea - In Development
When an adventurous young woman is swept out to sea on a small boat, she is forced to face the terrifying ocean..and the feeling she’s not alone.
The Duel - In Development
If you are a screenwriter and would like to submit your script for consideration, please fill out the form below.
- All scripts must have a clear positive message. Crude jokes, language or sexual content is prohibited.
- No scripts are accepted that do not first have a US copyright, or are registered with the WGA.
PARTNER WITH US
Partners are very important to us. We would love for you to come along on our journey. You can be a part of our endeavor to make the world a better place through film. Whether you have a large amount of money to invest or a smaller amount, we can do this together.
INVESTMENT LEVEL OPPORTUNITY (minimum of $25,000)
As an Investment Partner, you will be a partner in the film-making process with the ability to earn return your investment. We will work closely with you to provide you with all necessary information of each film and what we believe the potential return could be, so that you can be well informed to make a wise business decision.
We will also have special opportunities for you to meet cast members and crew, an exclusive invitation to the Red Carpet Premier and all of the Partner Perks below. This is your opportunity to not only invest your money, but to be a part of the film industry and to make a real positive impact on culture.
PARTNERSHIP LEVEL OPPORTUNITIES
At a Partner Level, you get Partner Perks based on your level of support for individual films.
- Bronze Level ($100-249) : As a Bronze Partner, you will receive an official Movie t-shirt for the film you have supported, as well as an autographed cast photo and will be included in our exclusive email updates with behind the scenes partner-only content.
- Silver Level ($250-499) : As a Silver Partner, you will receive an official movie t-shirt for the film you have supported, an autographed cast photo, will be included in our exclusive email updates with behind the scenes partner-only content, and an official movie poster.
- Gold Level ($500-999) : As a Gold partner, you will receive an official movie t-shirt for the film you have supported, an autographed cast photo, will be included in our exclusive email updates with behind the scenes partner-only content, an official movie poster, and an official script signed by the screenwriters.
- Platinum Level ($1,000 and above) : As a Platinum Partner, you will receive an official movie t-shirt for the film you have supported, an autographed cast photo, up will be included in our exclusive email updates with behind the scenes partner-only content, an official movie poster, an official script signed by the screenwriters, a credit in the movie, and a special invitation to our wrap party with our cast and crew. (Limited Platinum Level Partnerships available)